As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to rise, School for Amazing Kids remains vigilant about keeping our schools safe. We strictly follow guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and the Alabama Department of Public Health. In addition to those guidelines, we have implemented our own Coronavirus Defense Procedures that reinforce cleanliness and safety for our families and staff.
COVID-19 Defense Procedures
- Only staff and children are allowed in our buildings
- Anyone who enters our buildings must pass a temperature check
- All teachers wash hands at least twice every hour (oftentimes more)
- All students wash hands at least once every hour (oftentimes more)
- Toys are disinfected after being handled by a child
- No plush toys are allowed in classrooms
- All staff are wearing masks when caring for children and when interacting with one another
- All frequently touched surfaces (doorknobs, tables, handles, light switches, faucets, etc.) are disinfected once every hour
- All other surfaces are disinfected twice every day
For years, School for Amazing Kids has used PureGreen24 to clean and disinfect. This powerful cleaner is on the list of disinfectants that meets the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) and EPA criteria for use against Coronavirus, MRSA, Staph, Norovirus, Enterovirus, Polio, E.coli, Salmonella & 2020 Flu Virus, SARS & Ebola.
PureGreen24 has a 24 hour residual effectiveness. That means that after each use it continues to protect surfaces for 24 hours.