Preschool Teacher – Starting Rate – $13
Find out more and and fill out our inquiry form here.
School for Amazing Kids currently has openings for full-time, and part-time hourly teachers. These positions could possibly lead to leadership roles down the road such as: Area Director, Director, Co-Director, Directing Key-Holder and Lead Teacher.
We have been a pioneer in early education for more than 35 years. We provide a nurturing and loving environment for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years year-round and expand our services to include ages 5-12 during the summer months. We are passionate about making a positive impact on young lives and setting them up for a lifetime of learning. We do this by caring deeply about each child, nurturing their curious spirits and shaping their fertile minds by guiding them through our Learn-at-Play™ curriculum, Frog Street Press and Handwriting without Tears.
Our teachers encourage children to grow, ask questions, play hard, make friends and follow their natural curiosity. They sing and dance, play games, give hugs, tell stories, lesson plan and so much more. More than anything, our teachers are inspirers—constantly guiding and nurturing children to learn through our trade-marked curriculum, Learn-at-Play™. We say, “The love of learning starts here,” and we mean it!
When you become an Amazing Teacher you will:
- Play a fundamental role in the life and development of a young child
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment through your voice, your attitude, your classroom, the activities you plan, etc.
- Maintain a consistent schedule that meets state licensing guidelines and the values of School for Amazing Kids
- Build children’s self-esteem through positive guidance and nurturing
- Serve as a trusted advisor and partner to parents, ensuring the health, growth and development of their child
- Observe and document children’s progress and development through our Ready For Life Assessments
- Accurately document children’s activities throughout the day (i.e. napping, bottles, snacks, etc.)
- Act as a team player with all other teachers for the well-being of the children and the cohesion of the teaching team
- Sing, dance, play games and be silly as needed
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Sincerely desires to serve others and make a difference every day
- Builds relationships with parents and caregivers to establish a trusted partnership
- Forms solid connections with coworkers and contributes to the team dynamic
- Possesses outstanding communication skills—both written and verbal
- Demonstrates strong organizational and customer service skills
- Is able to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Easily solves problems with little supervision
- Possesses 1-3 years experience in early education (preferred but not required)
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must be able to use a computer and tablet with basic proficiency
- Capable of lifting minimum of 40 pounds and work indoors and outdoors
- Assume postures in low levels in order to interact and engage with children
- Has reliable and consistent transportation
- Is 19 years of age or older
- Is willing to live our mission statement: “We care for people, investing in their lives for a return that pleases God.”
Our team members enjoy:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Discounted Childcare
- Paid Vacations (for full time employees)
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- 401K Plan
- Free meals while working
To find our more, please follow this link and fill out our inquiry form. Then we’ll go from there!