School for Amazing Kids, Fast-Tract Co-Director
Location: Shelby County
Are you a proactive, enthusiastic and decisive person who can work well with a diverse group of people in a fast-paced, structured environment?
This position requires someone with proven leadership skills and preferably recent experience in the childcare industry who is capable of overseeing the completion of specific, ongoing tasks and projects.
If you like the idea of…
- Being the captain of your own ship
- Interacting socially and influencing people all day long
- Maintaining an optimistic, upbeat work environment that’s contagious to the people you supervise
- Mentoring and developing a team both professionally and personally
- Dealing with regular change and lots of pressure with constantly changing priorities, deadlines and goals
- Responding positively to unpredictable situations or problems
- Competing in a challenging, people-oriented culture
- Building meaningful relationships
…you may be a good fit.
This job isn’t for someone who wants a slower pace, routine job or who doesn’t like interacting regularly with customers and staff.
We are looking for a self-starter who eats “fast paced” for breakfast, gets things done accurately and precisely and can handle multiple projects, tasks and challenging situations with a smile.
For the right candidate this position can be highly rewarding and fulfilling for a lifetime.
IMPORTANT: The next step in this process is REQUIRED!
Complete our online inquiry form.